-Written by Anna Abrell, Board Member of DevelopHer –
Interested in overcoming fears, challenges and making this year your bravest year yet?
Whether you’re looking at making that next career progression, or you’re keen to try something new – sometimes a bit of courage and support is what will help us over the finish line!
At DevelopHer, we excited to share with you our latest announcement in partnership with The Bravest Path. We’re are offering an exclusive 6-month coaching programme to challenge and support members of our community to be ‘your bravest self’ in 2018. The program will culminate in sharing your stories of courage to the DevelopHer community of where you have shown up, be seen and lived bravely in 2018.
We’ll select 12 applicants to experience the Daring Way TM development based on the ground-breaking research of Dr Brené Brown with 4 online development sessions and 4 one-to-one Skype coaching sessions. Through the programme, you can expect a journey that will help you come away with a greater understanding of yourself, so you can start living brave and taking action towards a more fulfilled, joyful and connected life.
To apply, please fill out the application form here and attach your CV and application documents! Application deadline is Thursday, 1st March 2018.
This programme will help you:
- take steps to realise your aspirations and make changes in your life
- feel braver and more confident
- have greater clarity on your purpose and areas that make your life meaningful
- act authentically in a way that’s consistent with your values
- understand whose opinion really matters to you, and let go of pleasing others
- have a greater self-awareness of what holds you back and what moves you forward
- feel more connected to a network of other brave women within DevelopHer
Read more about the coaching programme in detail here.